7 Homemade Easter Goodies You’ll Fight The Kids For
Happy Sunday, friends! Time for another delicious roundup by Shelby!
I’m sure the Easter Egg Bunny will supply you with plenty of chocolatey treats over the weekend, but if for some strange reason he doesn’t quite bring enough for the whole family – I’ve compiled a list of the internet’s most exciting treats! And yes. Almost all of them involve chocolate.
They all look so darn good that I just might have to make them all. Poor me, I know.
Which one will you make!?
1. Easter Egg Brownie Cookies. This recipe had me at “Mini Eggs.” I know that this doesn’t need any further explanation, because…you get it.
2. Unicorn Cupcakes. The only problem with these cupcakes is that I’d feel so bad destroying them. They are seriously a work of art! So colourful & divine. * By the lovely Naomi at Baker’s Royale.
3. Creme Egg Filled Cookie Cups. What an exciting way to eat a Cadbury Creme Egg. In the middle of a soft chocolate chip cookie!? Yup. I’m all in. * By the amazing Annie at Annie’s Noms.
4. Malted Milk French Macarons. I love how unique this recipe is! Those colours, this flavours – my tastebuds are ultra-curious. * By the marvellous Miranda at Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt.
5. Carrot Patch Cupcakes. The little “carrots” on top of these cupcakes are quite possibly the cutest thing I’ve ever seen! And I’ve seen a lot of cute things. These would definitely be a crowd-pleaser at any Easter gathering. * By the amazing Natalie at Life Made Simple.
6. Mini Eggs Brownie Parfait. You already know how I feel about Mini Eggs. This recipe is packed full of chocolatey goodness! * By the lovely Chrissie at The Busy Baker.
7. Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Oreo Cream Cheese Frosting. These look seriously heavenly. I love nothing more than a moist, light, & fluffy cupcake – especially of the chocolate variety!