Hot Artichoke and Shrimp Dip
A super crowd-pleasing hot artichoke and shrimp dip served bubbling and golden with baguette and buttery crackers. It's a gooey, cheesy comfort food appetizer!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time35 mins
- 1 8 ounce/250 gram package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano divided
- 1 large clove garlic minced
- 1 14 ounce/396 g can artichoke hearts
- 8 oz/227 grams cooked shrimp peeled and coarsely chopped (about 1 1/3 cups before chopping, if you can't weigh them)
- Baguette sliced, and/or crackers, for serving
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
In standing mixer, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, 3/4 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano and garlic on medium speed until well blended. Add artichokes and shrimp, and beat on low to just combine.
Scrape mixture into a shallow baking dish or pie plate and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup parmigiano. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden and bubbly. Serve hot with baguette slices and/or crackers.