Kid Friendly Mini Quiches
These muffin-tin sausage and cheese mini quiches are super kid-friendly and freeze beautifully for quick breakfasts on-the-go.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 8 large eggs
- 2 cups whole milk
- ¾ tsp coarse salt divided
- ? tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ½ cups crumbled cooked breakfast sausage (from about 10 oz uncooked)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup diced cored and seeded tomato
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Prepare two standard muffin pans by lining 16 of the cups with paper liners.
Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper; stir in sausage, cheese and tomato. Divide mixture among muffin cups (about 1/3 cup of egg mixture per quiche). Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the filling is set. Cool in muffin pan for 5 minutes, then transfer quiches to a wire rack to cool completely.
If desired, you can return the cooled quiches to the muffin pans and transfer to freezer, then pack into freezer bags once frozen.