Toffee & Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies
Delicious, chewy chocolate chip cookies, with gooey milk chocolate chunks and chewy toffee bits. They're like a Skor bar in cookie incarnation.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 2 cups gently spooned into cup & levelled off + 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped good quality milk chocolate
- 3/4 cup toffee bits divided use
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
Combine butter and sugars in the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Reduce mixer speed to low and gradually incorporate flour mixture, then toffee and chocolate.
Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes (or up to 48 hours). Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto parchment-lined rimless baking sheets 2? apart. Sprinkle with remaining toffee bits. Bake about 10 minutes, rotating sheet halfway through. Cookies are done when golden and still soft in the middle.