Kimchi Breakfast Tacos
Yummy, protein-packed breakfast tacos with sausage, egg, veggies and kimchi. They can be partially-made and frozen for weekday breakfasts in a flash.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 1 tbsp peanut or canola oil
- 4 Grimm’s Spicy Italian sausages
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ tsp coarse salt
- 4 Grimm’s Flour Tortillas
- 1 ripe avocado sliced or mashed
- 4 ” length of cucumber thinly sliced
- ½ cup Grimm’s Black Garlic Kimchi
- A few sprigs of cilantro stems discarded
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove casings from sausages and cook, breaking them up with a spoon, until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
Reduce heat to low and add butter to same skillet (no need to wipe it out). Whisk eggs with salt and add to pan when butter is melted. Cook eggs, stirring frequently, until just set.
Divide the eggs and sausage among the four tortillas. Top with avocado, cucumber slices, kimchi, and cilantro. Wrap up and serve.