Kale Caesar Salad
Shredded purple kale caesar salad with a bright, garlicky dressing, fresh parmesan and bacon.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt or to taste
- 1 bunch purple kale or any kale, stems discarded, leaves thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese plus more for topping
- 6 cooked slices of bacon crumbled
Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and salt in a large salad bowl. Add the kale and first toss, then massage the dressing into the leaves a bit with your hands until they become a shade darker. Add parmesan and bacon; toss. Serve individual plates topped with more parmesan.