8 beautiful berry dessert recipes to make this summer!
I don’t know what it is about warm days, but the second that hot sun makes an appearance, I’m all like “BERRIES!”. And then all I can think about is berries. And then all I can do is scour the internet for recipes that involve berries. And then all I can do is eat berries.
The good news is I know I’m not the only one. At least, I hope I’m not. Is anyone else with me?
On that note…
1. Pistachio Raspberry Cake. Not only does this recipe look pretty, the flavour combination sounds like a match made in heaven! Crumbled pistachio? Juicy fresh raspberries? Yes please. I’m definitely making this one the next time I have dinner (or lunch…or breakfast!) guests.
2. Strawberry Rhubarb Cake. In my mind, strawberry and rhubarb go together as perfectly as PB + J. This is definitely going to be the next cake I make for a party. Now, all I need is someone to have a birthday. Anyone?
3. Chocolate Raspberry Hazelnut Chia Pudding. Uh oh. This one is too pretty to eat. But do it. I mean come on – it’s healthy, guilt-free, and you can never go wrong with chocolate raspberry. Ever. * By xoxoBella
4. Strawberry Rosehip Frozen Yoghurt. I’m so excited to give this one a try! I can’t say I’ve ever had the pleasure of tasting anything flavoured with rosehip. Sounds utterly delightful! * By Half-Baked Harvest
5. Raspberry Pie. I love pie. That is all. * By Bake.Eat.Repeat
6. Super Easy Strawberry Rhubarb Galette. Go on a summer adventure with your family and when you return for a backyard BBQ, whip up this galette and enjoy with your loved ones! Now that sounds like a nice day. Can I come? * By Baker by Nature
7. Strawberry Kiwi Popsicles. What I’m about to say is a bold statement. Are you ready? These just might be the most refreshing popsicles I’ve ever seen. * By Beyond the Chicken Coop
8. Strawberry Rhubarb Pudding Cake. Oh no. This is problematic. Another delicious summery berry dessert. How’s a gal to choose?