***UPDATE: Congratulations to Dana Schultz, contest winner! Check out her lovely blog, Minimalist Baker.
Happy Canada Day!
I wanted to buy you a present to celebrate. And to celebrate the upcoming 4th of July with my American friends, too. So I bought you my hands-down favourite piece of fun kitchen equipment – my ICE CREAM MAKER!
Homemade ice cream, if you’ve never had it, is ethereally creamy, intensely flavourful, so smooth, so perfectly melty… just the most perfect treat on a balmy summer evening. A very far cry from its carton-ed grocery store counterpart.
To make the most perfect homemade ice cream (and frozen yogurt and sorbets), you really need this little gadget. It keeps the custard moving as it freezes, preventing ice crystals from forming, yielding that super dreamy, silky texture.
Would you like one?
Then you can make Vanilla Bourbon Ice Cream, Avocado Frozen Yogurt, Peanut Butter Fudge Swirl Ice Cream, Roasted Strawberry Buttermilk Ice Cream, or something else to put under this luscious Cocoa Hot Fudge Sauce…
Here’s How to Enter:
- Include @Foodessdotcom on a tweet, or tag @Foodess on Facebook on a post, linking to this contest.
For example: “I just entered to win an Ice Cream Maker from @foodessdotcom www.foodess.com/ice-cream-maker-giveaway”.
(You need to follow me first for either).
- Come back here and leave comment on this post to tell me you’ve done it! It doesn’t matter what you say, just make sure your email address is entered correctly so that I can contact you if you win.
- Leave a separate comment on this post letting me know you follow Foodess on Instagram!
- Leave a separate comment on this post letting me know you subscribe to Foodess by RSS feed (now that Google reader is gone, sign up for Feedly – it’s awesome!).
- Leave a separate comment on this post letting me know you’ve signed up to receive Foodess posts by email (upper right hand corner of the site).
Contest Rules & Details:
- Maximum of four (4) entries per person.
- Giveaway ends at 11:59pm (PST) Friday, July 5th, 2013.
- The winner will be drawn randomly by comment number using a random number generator (www.random.org).
- Winner will receive one Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker (maximum retail value of prize = $165).
- Winner will be contacted by email and must respond within 24 hours or prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn.
- The winning comment will have the specified actions verified (remember, tag Foodess and link to the contest!)
- Contest is open to residents of CANADA and the US only (I’m sorry, readers overseas, I really love you! But shipping is sadly limited…)
- Prize will be shipped directly to the winner by Jennifer’s retailer of choice.
- This is not a sponsored post.